Release status: stable
|Description||Bootstrap based, fully configurable, especially suitable for wiki-as-a-website|
|Latest version||1.2.2 (2021-06-03)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0|
|Translate the Tweeki skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix;|
Tweeki is a skin based on Bootstrap (v3.4.1/v4.4.1) framework. It tries to implement as much of Bootstrap's functionality as possible, allowing to use it very easily and with very reduced markup, and features many configuration options.
Tweeki aims for highest compatibility with Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms and should be particularly useful for wiki-as-a-website projects.
You can Download Tweeki from GitHub or get it directly with git:
Change to the "skins" subdirectory of your MediaWiki installation:
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/thaider/Tweeki
Add the following to LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'Tweeki' ); $wgDefaultSkin = "tweeki";
- highly configurable – without the need to tweak Tweeki itself – no conflicts when updating!
- userfriendly for newbies – possibility to hide specific functionality that may not be needed in your specific setup
- well suited for wiki-as-a-website projects – act like a website and profit from MediaWiki's features internally
- made for semantic wikis – aiming for highest compatibility with Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms
It supports most of Bootstrap's features, such as Buttons, Icons, Accordions, Tabs, Modals, Panels and much more...
Other skins and extensions related to the Bootstrap framework:
- Category:Skins based on Bootstrap - Overview of skins based on the Bootstrap framework
- Extension:Bootstrap - Provides the Bootstrap framework to MediaWiki