Release status: stable
|Description||A mobile skin which "pivots" seamlessly to any size display|
|Author(s)||Tom Hutchison (Hutchy68talk)|
Translate the Pivot skin if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix;|
The Pivot skin focuses on mobile first but will pivot to all viewports with elegance. Supports responsive layouts and has classes predefined for Semantic MediaWiki extension. Built on the Zurb Foundation 5 CSS framework.
- Responsive and familiar. − View you wiki similar to MonoBook or Vector.
- Useful Tabs. − Built-in and responsive own tabs.
- Smart Typography. − Choose the design of the text that you need.
- Grid Layout. − Place your information efficiently on desktop and mobile devices
- Image Slider. − Let your images slide.
- Awesome. − Full support of Font Awesome (v4.7.0)
- Download the latest version extract and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'pivot' );
- Configure as required
- Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed. Done - Navigate to