(Redirected from Selenium/Getting Started)
Selenium is a tool that automates browsers.
You will get stuck. It is important to know how to get help.
- If you are having problem with fixing a failed Selenium test, report it on Phabricator with the tag Browser-Tests.
- If you are having trouble with Selenium infrastructure, report it on Phabricator with the tag Quality-and-Test-Engineering-Team (QTE).
- For discussions, or to get help, use mail:wikitech-l.
Simple tutorials to get you started.
- Create the first test in a repository
- Debug a flaky test
- Debug with Visual Studio Code
- Debug with browser.debug()
- Debug with logLevel
- Make the browser visible or hidden
- Record videos of test runs
- Run a subset of a test suite
- Run tests targeting Cli
- Run tests targeting MediaWiki-Docker-Dev
- Run tests targeting MediaWiki-Vagrant
- Run tests targeting Quibble
- Run tests using Quibble Jenkins job
- Run tests using selenium-daily Jenkins job
- Set environment variables
- Use MediaWiki API
In depth explanations.