Facilitating: Dan Andreescu
Partners + W0
- #152 mdot/zerodot webroot Accept-Language redirects for zero-rated access: under code review
- Wrapping up Flow test refactoring project
- Starting VisualEditor refactoring project
- Starting to use Ruby linter in Jenkins
- More Vagrant changes/support coming
- Yuvi officially joins ops this week
- Bugzilla migration to Phabricator date set for Nov 21.
- #150 Need to make the action logging in Swift longer - DONE (removed from wall)
- #127 elasticsearch hardware acquisition - DONE (removed from wall)
- #153 disks for logstash, in progress, Gage is working on this
- #144 Restbase deployment discussions, in progress / on hold. Springle is reviewing.
- #147 Need a more reliable Beta Labs for QA - Has been pushed to QA mailing list for discussion. Card moved to Release column.
- standardizing event logging schema talk pages to include purge information
- labs db problems put our data warehouse effort on the critical path
- Unforked DonationInterface is up in production CRM, fixing bugs
- CentralNotice cache footprint reduction
- Payment form tweaks
- New widgets for internal dashboard
- Starting to integrate Google Wallet / Instant Buy
- CRM features:
- suppressing old email addresses on edit
- customizing fundraising reports
- adding new custom fields
- Close to hiring another engineer
- Nik Everett is going to start working on a WIkiData query/search service for WikiGrok
- Still waiting on card #147 (new Beta Labs)
- Follow up with Greg Grossmeier about this please, we will not be getting a 2nd beta labs in the near future.
- Templates in core
- Sucheta in SF this week
- Roan working from NYC next week
- Table editing deployed to test wikis today
- Roan working on V8 optimization based on Ori's feedback, also on instrumentation
- Parsoid cluster being updated to trusty and node 0.10 (thanks Alex) (prompted by a failed deploy for a timeout patch that requires node 0.10 but production Parsoid was running node 0.8)
- Pushed patches to gerrit that should let Flow remove their dependencies on data-parsoid and will let us remove it from the HTML
- I (Subbu) will be in India Nov 9 - Dec 12 (2 weeks vacation, 3 weeks working). Marc (marcoil) will be representing Parsoid at SoS next 3 Wednesdays.
- UploadWizard refactoring...watch for breakage
- Thumbnail chaining on beta now, going to non-Commons wikis sometime in the next week, going to Commons in like two weeks
- AaronSchulz needs to re-review the SHA-1 storage (platform!!!)