Scrum of scrums
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
Scrum of Scrums has been officially discontinued as of August 2, 2021
To keep Wikimedia Product and Technology teams abreast of one another, we have a weekly scrum of scrums (SoS) meeting where representatives from each department exchange updates.
- Within 24 hours after the weekly Scrum of Scrums meeting on Wednesdays, copy this week’s content from the etherpad to subpage of this page. Example: Scrum of scrums/2019-03-20.
- Create the page with source editor. That will remove all formatting. (If you have New wikitext mode enabled in Special:Preferences, if you paste as wikitext via Ctrl or Cmd+V from the etherpad it will double every new line. Instead, do paste-as-plaintext via Ctrl or Cmd+⇧ Shift+V.)
- Fix formatting errors (mostly whitespace) and typos.
- Make sure that all blocking/blocked tasks are in both teams. (If team A is blocked by team B with task T, the task should be in blocked section of team A and blocking section of team B.)
- Delete empty sections (teams with no updates, blocking/blocked/updates with no content).
- Copy source of Scrum of scrums/Template page to the etherpad.
- To: wikitech-l.
Scrum of scrums/[DATE]. Example:
Scrum of scrums/2019-05-01
- URL of the wiki page.
- Source of the wiki page.
- Example: [Wikitech-l] Scrum of scrums/2019-05-01
- Check wikitech-l about once a week to see if the email sparked any questions.