- A PHP class that handles generating request strings and serving modules.
getDebug/Skin/Language() methods of ResourceLoaderContext. In the browser these usually map to
wgUserLanguage configuration values in mw.config.
- Also known as Development mode. See Debug mode for more information.
- The ID of the skin that the requesting page uses.
- The language code of the interface that the requesting page is displayed in.
- Any component in a module (messages, scripts, and styles).
mw.loader) that handles dependencies and loading procedures for modules.
- A PHP file that provides localized messages in multiple languages for a module.
- Message blob
- A JSON string containing messages used in a module in a specific language.
- A combination of one or more scripts and/or styles identified by a unique name.
- One or more modules which must be loaded for the module to function.
- A CSS file that provides style rules for a module.
- The type of place a module originates from. Used to determine whether a module is safe for certain uses. Eg. a user- or site-generated module is never ran on Special:UserLogin or Special:Preferences. See also ResourceLoader/Origins.
Module loader states
- A module has been identified to exist by a call to
mw.loader.register(this is the default state for a module before it is used).
- A module is being received by the client.
- A module has been received by the client.
- A module has been received by the client, and executed with no errors