Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous Action Items
- [Dropped/partly done] Mark + Ramsey: Create an "Acceptance threshold/qa checklist"
- Eric - Create testing roadmap as an example of how to document architecture (this is will be an outcome of testing meeting now) Eric: Willing to write this after meeting
- create Wiki page on MediaWiki for this
- [DONE] Mark - update https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developers/Maintainers
- And https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/profile/48/
- [Done] Max to add to offsite sched: tiny celebration of recently completed work (incl statements)
- [Demoted to reminder] Devs: Remove MM-Current-Work tix that won't get done/worked-on any time soon
- [Done] Max: Add "Brady Bunch" conv to email list
- [In progress-ish] Mark to figure out how to use qa checklist to test a release
What are we doing that we should keep doing?
- Releases! +1+1+1+3.14159
- Carving out time for self-care (looks at Ramsey) [It's just a wedding...in Vegas]
- Adding URLs to QA steps so that Edward isn't lost when he reads the QA steps.
- Keep dumping screenshots of work-in-progress in tickets[There was a ticket I worked on that had an animated gif, that was fantastic!] [those are usually from me ^_^]
What are we doing that we should stop doing?
What aren't we doing that we should we start doing?
- Let's make sure our documentation (README / config instructions) is up to date after latest release
- Sharing accomplishments with the rest of the org/other teams? (ties into celebration?)
- Resolving tasks as the work is completed
- Can we have an SDC tracker to see what our work led to?
- Eric to go over and document "Create testing roadmap as an example of how to document architecture (this is will be an outcome of testing meeting"
- Make Matthias make sure our documentation (README / config instructions) is up to date after latest release (j/k all devs)