Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous Action Items
- Amanda - Plan to add these things to talk about in person (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yyij9BAYjtgAIxqtN-z15KiylWNyMuxHEI3vDUswxGA/edit?usp=sharing):
- Future statement implementation (can someone remind me what CDP means?)
- Cross-Departmental Program
What in the team's process is going well?
- ooh look! I'm turquoise! that's going well
- I (Mark) got into the swing of hiring stuff and finally climbing out of that hole, which means fewer distractions (and soon, hopefully, a new team member)
- Yes, the getting-distracted could have been in "could be improved", but the first time was bound to be bumpy
- QA is going well
- Bugs are getting identified and fixed in reasonably short timelines
What in the team's process could be improved?
- I could do with a list of blockers/almost blockers that's maintained [if it's red/high priority, it should be fixed] ... yeah but that doesn't mean it's a blocker [I only make it red if it is potentially a blocker]
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/ZO1cdTL43EQI/#R are all the open "High" and above tasks in our SDC projects.
- Everything we fix leads us to find another that needs fixing. Feels a little like Eternal September of tasks.
What in the team's process is confusing?
- When do we close a task? Some have product sign-off but are still open? e.g. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T205987
- Check in on meeting load/fatigue