Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous Action Items
- Pam to share out communication channels feedback (in progress)
- Ramsey to breakdown user stories (we have some epics that could use attention) (in progress)
- Ramsey to document Product-->Design-->Eng pipeline and share (in progress)
- Max to shorten retro by 15 min (DONE)
- Max to archive retro (DONE)
What in the team's process is going well?
- Still getting things done (impressive given the number and diversity of things we do)
- The only person I am currently working with (Ramsey) is very responsive
What in the team's process could be improved?
- Pam to chat about expectations around design process/dialogue
- I got a bit bogged down in code review last week ... not exactly clear to me how I'm supposed to deal with code review requests from other teams
- Looking forward to getting more feedback on designs as we work out our process
- On the product side, we're still improving how we decide on the big picture direction (not really our team's fault, but I think there is opportunity for us to be more proactive)
- Should we talk about QA backlog (as Max brought up in standup)? (addressed)
What in the team's process is confusing?
- We're good!
- Nothing is confusing... just the figuring out of how everything works, collaboration-wise, is taking time
- Ramsey to document Product-->Design-->Eng pipeline and share
- Max to set up a recurring meeting for devs to hash out design feedback with Pam
- Ramsey to archive this retro
- What direction should we be going with Commons and SDoC?