The Wiki Release Team is responsible for releasing the official numbered versions of MediaWiki. You can find the list of these at MediaWiki version history. This role was filled by Mark Hershberger and Markus Glaser from June 2013 to January 2015.
If you find an urgent bug in a released (stable) version of the MediaWiki software that should be fixed prior to the next release, please contact the Release Manager. For non-urgent bugs, please file a ticket in Phabricator.
For security issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- Meeting with Mozilla at Wikimania London
- Work towards Developer - Monthly Report
- Notes on Wikimania's Release management meetup.
- Notes on Mark Hershberger's discussions with end users about MediaWiki during Wikimania.
- Notes during Architecture meeting 2014