Project:WikiProject Bug Squad/Activities
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Following are ongoing activities of WikiProject Bug Squad.
All (that includes you) are invited to participate in each of our ongoing and upcoming activities.
- Monitor new, unprioritized bugs, and adjust priority to Highest if it is an emergency. Also, make sure a developer in connect is aware of the problem.
- Go through unconfirmed bug reports and try to reproduce them, moving them to the “NEW” status.
- Go though bug reports older than 6 months and verify that they are still valid.
- Write unit tests and Selenium scripts that will verify a bug has been fixed.
- Find task candidates to tag as easy.
- Host a bug triage.
Activities being considered
Feedback is welcome on these ideas: