Fundraising tech/Outcome 1 FY 2018-19
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Outcome 1
- Campaign support and any regressions within the fundraising infrastructure are addressed in a timely manner, to minimize or eliminate negative technological impact on all fundraising campaign targets.
- Output 1.1
- In Q1, 3 and 4: Fundraising campaigns are supported but are subject to change and managed within standard work weeks.
- Output 1.2
- In Q2: Maximize fundraising infrastructure uptime, and promptly address scalability issues that only surface in high-traffic conditions.
- Campaign support and any regressions in current fundraising infrastructure are addressed in a timely manner.
- Advancement campaigns and Major Gifts are supported or are adjusted in coordination with the appropriate team.
- Measurement method
- Regular work hours are observed. Bugs and campaigns adjusted to respect this.
- New non-critical tasks triaged within 7 calendar days.