Release status: unknown
|Description||Warn on legacy, old or out of validity content|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Quarterly downloads||4 (Ranked 154th)|
|Translate the WarnNotRecentlyUpdated extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The WarnNotRecentlyUpdated extension checks the last modified date of content pages and print a warning if the page is older than a specific delay.
The intent is to be used for manuals/checklists/documentation for teams where information is known to rot quickly, and where there is a very good chance information older than a certain age can be legacy or are dangerous to trust:
- legal content
- fiscal content
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- the delay in seconds for a page to be considered fresh; by default, 31 536 000 seconds (one year)
- an array of pages prefix by namespace where the warning should apply
$wgWarnNotRecentlyUpdatedPages configuration parameter makes references to the interface messages. Those messages are displayed if the page belongs to one of the prefixes and has been updated a greater delay than configured.
- Extension:LastModified puts visibly the update date on the top of the page