Release status: stable
|Description||Ū-tsūn khok-tián hām tsih-áu bo̍k-lo̍k|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Quarterly downloads||1,349 (Ranked 8th)|
|Translate the TocTree extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The TocTree extension allows for initial expansion and collapsing of the table of contents.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'TocTree' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
The PHP script will add two new options to the user preferences. They were added to the Misc section:
- Floated table of contents
- Expand table of contents
Defaults are collapsed but not floated tocs. You can overwrite the default values by setting true in your LocalSettings.php file:
$wgDefaultUserOptions['toc-floated'] = false; $wgDefaultUserOptions['toc-expand'] = false;
Hông-tsí TOC phiau-phû
The author has the opportunity to prevent floating of the TOC set by the user(s) by using a
div tag with the style class
noFloat enclosing the TOC.
Í-king tsai-iánn ê būn-tê
There are the well-known problems of floated boxes like:
- Missing list bullets
- Design problems of narrow TOCs and positioning problems with text and wide right-floated boxes.
- Bidi support (right-to-left writing direction) implemented but not yet tested (for instance needed for Hebrew and Arabic).
- Support of only the MonoBook and Vector skins.
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|
|This extension is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|