Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Provides the user with article title suggestions as they type in wikilinks.|
|Translate the LinkSuggest2 extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The LinkSuggest2 extension provides the user with article title suggestions as they type in wikilinks. It is functionally identical to Extension:LinkSuggest, but has been rewritten from the ground up to support recent versions of MediaWiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- The maximum amount of suggestions to show for each link (default 3).
- Whether to enable LinkSuggest on edit forms (default true).
The extension exposes a simple API which can be used by other extensions to add LinkSuggest support to arbitrary elements:
LinkSuggest::singleton()->addSelectors( array( '#foo', '.bar', '.my-extension textarea' ) );