This extension is professionally maintained by the WikiTeq team.
WikiTeq provides official support for MediaWiki LTS releases only. It may work with other MediaWiki releases.
Release status: stable
|Description||The LegalLogin extension requires acceptance of legal policies and correct answer on test questions during account creation and login.|
|Author(s)||Pavel Astakhov (Pastakhovtalk)|
|Latest version||1.0 (Jan 2023)|
|Compatibility policy||For every MediaWiki release that is a Long Term Support release there is a corresponding branch in the extension.|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
$wgLegalLoginPolicies, $wgLegalLoginQuestions, $wgLegalLoginExpiration, $wgLegalLoginInterval, $wgLegalLoginLogActions
|Quarterly downloads||3 (Ranked 173rd)|
|Translate the LegalLogin extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The LegalLogin extension requires acceptance of legal policies and correct answer on test questions during account creation and login.
This extension was created for WikiWorks.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'LegalLogin' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- The list of legal policies that will require acceptance during account creation and login. Only pages in NS_MEDIAWIKI namespaces allowed as correct values.
- The questions that users will need to answer correctly before login. Only pages in NS_MEDIAWIKI namespaces allowed as correct values.
- Require acceptance of legal policies again after defined seconds.
- Require acceptance of legal policies again after defined number of logins.
- Save LegalLogin actions like acceptance of the policies to Special:Log.
- Allow to view LegalLogin actions like acceptance of the policies in "Special:Log"
- Extensions by WikiTeq
- Stable extensions
- User activity extensions
- GPL licensed extensions
- Extensions in Wikimedia version control
- Extensions which add rights
- ApiBeforeMain extensions
- AuthChangeFormFields extensions
- BeforePageDisplay extensions
- PageSaveComplete extensions
- LoadExtensionSchemaUpdates extensions
- All extensions