Jump to navigation Jump to search
This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Have a list of JIRA issues in your wiki|
jikiJiraHost, jikiJiraUser, jikiJiraPassword, jikiExtraParams
The JIKI extension allows you to embed a list of JIRA issues in your wiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
At a bare minimum configure the following variables in localsettings:
- $jikiJiraHost = "https://jira.atlassian.com";
- $jikiJiraUser = "firstname.lastname@example.org";
- $jikiJiraPassword = "ILoveC@ts";
For everything else, please see the README.md on github.