This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Have a list of JIRA issues in your wiki|
jikiJiraHost, jikiJiraUser, jikiJiraPassword, jikiExtraParams
The JIKI extension allows you to embed a list of JIRA issues in your wiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
At a bare minimum configure the following variables in localsettings:
- $jikiJiraHost = "https://jira.atlassian.com";
- $jikiJiraUser = "firstname.lastname@example.org";
- $jikiJiraPassword = "ILoveC@ts";
For everything else, please see the README.md on github.