Release status: experimental
|Description||Allows users to see private information stored about them|
|Latest version||0.1 (2014-02-18)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the AccountInfo extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The AccountInfo extension allows users to see private information stored about themselves via "Special:AccountInfo".
- $wgPutIPinRC - shows all unique IPs for actions made by the logged-in user that are currently stored in the table.
- CheckUser - shows all unique groups of IP address, User-Agent, and XFF header that are currently stored in the table.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'AccountInfo' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
To users running MediaWiki 1.24 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing this extension using
wfLoadExtension() If you need to install this extension on these earlier versions (MediaWiki 1.24 and earlier), instead of
wfLoadExtension( 'AccountInfo' );, you need to use: