MediaWiki Docker SIG
This is a Special Interest Group (SIG) for bringing together all of the people working with MediaWiki on Docker. We hope to have a wide range of perspectives included; everything from Wikimedia production hosting on Kubernetes to local development environments and (hopefully) everything in between.
- IRC channel: connect
- This is the channel dedicated to the Deployment Pipeline program within the Wikimedia Foundation. Reusing this channel is a good idea to prevent fragmentation.
- Mailing list: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/docker-sig
- mediawiki-docker (at dockerhub)
- Deployment Pipeline
- Minikube+helm: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/g/releng/local-charts
- mediawiki-docker-dev (see also docs at MediaWiki-Docker-Dev)
- mediawiki-docker-dev-sdc (fork of mediawiki-docker-dev modified to spin up Mediawiki instance with Wikibase, WikibaseMediaInfo, MobileFrontend and a few other extensions. Installs from scratch with a single command in around ~10 minutes.)
- gisdock (Kartotherian and related software)
This SIG has monthly meetings where we discuss what we're all working on, any blockers we might need help with, and where we might be able to best combine efforts.