(Redirected from Deployment Train)Jump to navigation Jump to search
You may be looking for one of the following roadmaps:
- 2016-17 Annual Plan for Product teams
- WMF Engineering goals, organized by quarter of each fiscal year
- Deployment calendar, showing the next few weeks of scheduled releases and deployments to Wikimedia Foundation wikis (aka, "production").
- MediaWiki 1.33/Roadmap, schedule of when Wikimedia development branches are cut and deployed to which wikis. Also contains links to detailed changelogs for each branch.
- Version, download alpha, beta and stable versions of the MediaWiki software.
- Version lifecycle supported and end-of-life as well as policies.
- Scrum of scrums, a weekly meeting between Wikimedia Engineering teams. See also their meeting notes and dependency wall. (see "Scrum of scrums" on Wikipedia)
- All pages with titles containing "roadmap"
|This is a disambiguation page, which lists pages which may be the intended target. If a page link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.|