Note: Please do not add pages directly to this category if you can place them in one or more of the subcategories. The pages remaining in this category either have no clear parent category or are waiting for someone to sort them into the correct subcategory.
Parser extensions change or enhance the way MediaWiki interprets Wiki markup. At a high level they can be grouped into three categories:
- Adding custom token types: Some extensions define new token types.
For examples, please see Category:Extended syntax extensions.
- Fundamental changes to the parser: A few extensions attempt fundamentally change the parsing strategy so that markup from other sorts of wikis and content management can be used (must be used?) instead of the standard wiki markup. Like token changes, one must implement these extensions by adding functions to the parser and page output hooks. For examples, please see Category:Extended syntax extensions.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- Parser function extensions/pt-br (17 P)
- Tag extensions/pt-br (17 P)
- Variable extensions/pt-br (1 C, 1 P)