Help:Sysops and permissions/id
|Note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution under the CC0. See Public Domain Help Pages for more info.|
Cara pengaturan hak akses pada berbagai wiki dapat bervariasi, namun instalasi bawaan MediaWiki menyediakan beberapa hak akses yang berbeda; terutama adalah hak pengurus dan birokrat.
Pengurus[edit | edit source]
By default MediaWiki provides extra functionality to a group of trusted users called 'sysops' (or known more generally as 'administrators') Most of the time this should go largely unnoticed by the normal users of a wiki community. Everyone can get involved in editing pages, and even undertaking drastic reorganization of the wiki. The extra powers of a sysop user are intended for use in settling disputes and preventing repeated vandalism.
Siapakah pengurus itu?[edit | edit source]
You can find out who the sysops are at Special:ListUsers/sysop.
Apa yang dapat dilakukan pengurus?[edit | edit source]
There are a number of extra features available to sysops. The key ones are as follows:
- Protecting and unprotecting pages, and editing protected pages
- 'Protecting' a page prevents normal users from editing the page at all. There are several reasons why a particular page might be protected. For more information see Help:Protected pages. For sysop information see Help:Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Deleting pages, and undeleting.
- A page can be deleted semi-permanently, such that it is no longer available (even in the page histories) for normal users. Normal users do not have this power. See Help:Deleting a page. For sysop information see Help:Sysop deleting and undeleting
- Blocking a user or IP address, and unblocking them.
- Users can be blocked from the wiki. This is a useful way of keeping out persistent vandals. Users are identified by their registered user name, or by IP address, and can be blocked permanently, or just short length of time to give them a "cooling off" period. See Help:Blocking users
- Patrolling, and seeing patrolled edits.
- This is a way of coordinating with other sysops, to ensure that every edit of the wiki has been checked over by a trusted user. See Help:Patrolled edits
Birokrat[edit | edit source]
Another level of permissions within a default MediaWiki set-up, is the 'bureaucrat' group.
The main thing a bureaucrat can do, which 'sysop' cannot, is promote users to be sysops (and demote sysops to normal users). See Help:Assigning permissions