The XTools ArticleInfo gadget can quickly show you statistics about a page in real-time. It works on all skins, wikis, and will be localized to the wiki's language. These statistics are shown just below the page header. Example:
Varolan istatistikler, soldan sağa:
- Quality assessment icon, if possible. Only available in specific projects.
- Number of revisions.
- Date the page was created, linking to the initial revision.
- Time since the last edit, linking to the diff.
- Number of editors to the page.
- Number of page watchers. If this is not shown, there are less than 30 watchers.
- Number of pageviews in the past 30 days, linking to Pageviews Analysis.
- Editor who created the page, and their edit count (linking to their contributions).
- Link to view full page statistics in XTools.
On some wikis this tool may be available in your gadget preferences.
If it is not, you can install the gadget globally by browsing to meta:Special:MyPage/global.js and adding the following code to the end, on a new line:
Alternatively, you can install the script on a single wiki by browsing to Special:MyPage/common.js (on the desired wiki) and pasting in the same code above.