Wikimedia Security Team
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To report security bugs, vulnerabilities or other issues please follow our process.
- See our documentation strategy
- Glossary of terms as used by the team
- Thank our Volunteers with us.
- Promoting and implementing security across Wikimedia Engineering throughout the software development life cycle
- Security auditing and response for MediaWiki and WMF deployed extensions and services
- Getting access to security issues in Wikimedia Phabricator
- Incident Response
- Security Governance
Contact The Security Team
- To report a security issue with MediaWiki or any other Wikimedia-related code, please see Reporting Security Bugs.
- To get the Security Team's general attention on non-critical issues within Phabricator, please tag the #security-team project on a task. Such tasks are typically reviewed during weekly triage meetings, however it sometimes helps to poke us on IRC or via email just to ensure we're fully aware of the task.
- To very generally contact the Security Team, please email us here.