- 1 Thanks for your work
- 2 Git repository request
- 3 Reviewer bot sql
- 4 Maintainers
- 5 Please provide feedback on suggested improvements to the Code of Conduct
- 6 Please participate again in improving the "Conflict of interest" section
- 7 Weigh in on whether to finalize the new version of the "Conflict of interest" section
- 8 Gerrit Reviewer Bot not working?
Thanks for your work
Thanks for your past contributions to MediaWiki!
You might be interested in a database-related bug triage that we did last week.
Best, Sumana Harihareswara Volunteer Development Coordinator Wikimedia Foundation 7 Nov 2011
Git repository request
- Yep, that was me. I have logged in and made a small edit now. Thanks for notifying me. Valhallasw (talk) 21:40, 1 December 2013 (UTC)
All right, thank you. I've protected this page from anyonmous users now (by abuse filter to not exclude very new user accounts). Regards, Tim (SVG) 22:22, 1 December 2013 (UTC)
Reviewer bot sql
Hello, would something like this work?  Ideally it would be done only for Wikimedia-deployed extensions but that sounds hard. Yes, I'll ask him if he likes the idea when you confirm it actually can work. :) --Nemo 12:48, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I think that MediaWiki would benefit from acknowledging your contribution in leading/maintaining a certain portion of the wiki ecosystem. If I see correctly, you have little code review activity in mediawiki/* repositories, but in practice you often offer your perspective etc. Is there any area you would like to flag as being of your interest, e.g. by adding yourself to the "in training" column at Developers/Maintainers. --Nemo 11:12, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
Please provide feedback on suggested improvements to the Code of Conduct
Thanks to everyone who’s helped work on the Code of Conduct so far.
These are important sections, so please take a look at the proposed changes. I apologize that this feedback arrived later than planned, but I think this will create a better document.
If you prefer to give your opinion privately, feedback via e-mail is welcome at conduct-discussionwikimedia.org.
Please participate again in improving the "Conflict of interest" section
The "Conflict of interest" section was not approved earlier.
There has been further discussion on it, aiming to solve those issues. Please participate in the sub-sections of Talk:Code of Conduct/Draft#Finalize "Conflict of interest" section? and make sure your concerns are being addressed.
User:Mattflaschen-WMF 03:55, 28 September 2016 (UTC)
Weigh in on whether to finalize the new version of the "Conflict of interest" section
You participated earlier in discussion about the "Conflict of interest" section of the draft Code of Conduct for technical spaces. There was not consensus to approve an earlier version of this section. I'm contacting you to let you know the draft has been updated, and we are now discussing whether to finalize the new version.
Please participate here.
Gerrit Reviewer Bot not working?
Is the bot malfunctioning? I'm listed in https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Git/Reviewers#mediawiki.2Fextensions.2FWikidata but since November 11th I do not get added anymore as a reviewer. It did work fine before. Thanks! Tobias Gritschacher (WMDE) (talk) 11:56, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for reporting this. It's not entirely clear to me why this is happening -- I created https://github.com/valhallasw/gerrit-reviewer-bot/issues/15 to track. It may have something to do with a change in the Gerrit email format, or something in how the patches are uploaded, or possibly the emails are not sent due to the large patchsets? Valhallasw (talk) 19:22, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
- Woo, I got added again today! Did you fix something? In any case, thank you! Tobias Gritschacher (WMDE) (talk) 10:16, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
Hello! Has the bot been down lately? There are six reviewers listed for the DonationInterface extension but I've had to manually add them to my patches for at least a week. Thank you! Ejegg (talk) 04:35, 22 February 2017 (UTC)
- I think there's a broken regex in one of the subscriptions, and this breaks the entire bot (bad design, but somehow it worked for several years! :-D) -- see the log at https://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-reviewer-bot/ . I have added an extra logging statement, and the regex will now just be ignored. Valhallasw (talk) 19:35, 22 February 2017 (UTC)
Hello again! Looks like the regexes are okay this time, but 'gerrit set-reviewers...' is triggering an exception (whose details aren't logged): https://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-reviewer-bot/ EEggleston (WMF) (talk) 18:47, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
- The exception is listed (confusingly) below, in the error log: "error: could not add John F. Lewis: Change not visible to John F. Lewis". There is also a broken regex: "ERROR:root:Could not process file regexp '^(^hieradata/regex.yaml|^hieradata/hosts/|modules/(mediawiki|service|role|etcd)' -- ignoring.". But overall the situation seems to have resolved itself (?) -- maybe some oddity in Gerrit? Valhallasw (talk) 19:55, 24 May 2017 (UTC)