User talk:Stwalkerster

From MediaWiki.org
Jump to: navigation, search

IssueTracker[edit]

With reference to this change, another few changes I made were changing the i18n file to make it conform more closely to the internationalisation standards, and modifying some of the $wgExtensionCredits stuff. Also, you may be interested in bugzilla:56079, which proposes some changes to the fields. (I tried to add you as a cc, but Bugzilla didn't recognize your simon at stwalkerster.co.uk address.) I'm not all that good with HTML, so I might ask for some help with that later, although I'll try to figure it out first by looking at Bugzilla's HTML files. Thanks for your work on that extension, by the way. Leucosticte (talk) 06:37, 24 October 2013 (UTC)