CharInsert should be present and isn't. Suggestions on the precise configuration needed in respect of preferences to get it back would be appreciated.
User talk:Brion VIBBER
CharInsert Gadget doesn't apper on new text editor mode..
64 bit PHP on windows
Regarding Manual:32-bit, on the windows download page for PHP, the official page it is noted that
The x64 builds of PHP 5 for Windows are experimental, and do not provide 64-bit integer or large file support.
Hello! I have a question about the Nuke Extension. Is it possible to delete Files/Sites longer below 30 days? I have many Sites it was created 1 year ago. Excuse me when i at the wrong place to ask these.
This linked demo site has been returning 502's for about a week now. I figure you might know something of it? Expected?
[late response] yes it's been broken for a while, needs to be reconstituted.
Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Pop up with an image and a little description
Hello, I have noticed that when I'm reading some wiki info, I need to have a pop up with an ilustrative image and a brief info of the links dispersed in the text. Like a facebook name link, such as, when the cursor stands in the link, it developes the profile picture and info. It'll make the reading a lot easier and practical.
mobile-sidebar using skin != vector
(this script: Meta:User:Brion VIBBER/mobile-sidebar.js )
problem boils down to the script using $('#content') instead of mw.util.$content
also, with monobook (after modifying the code to use mw.util.$content), i noticed that the left edge of the mobile is overshadowed by the right edge of the content. adding <code>z-index=12 </code> to the css cured it, but there's probably more correct way to solve this problem.