Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am a passionate developer who's interested in various areas of IT starting from hardware stuff and ending IoT and Data Science. My primary interest though is a web application development and, well, the Mediawiki specifically. I consider myself as full-stack web dev since I am capable to architect and build complex solutions from scratch.
|Babel user information|
- PermissionManger patch [ Gerrit change 495832 | task T208768 ]
- Mustache_i18n — Internationalization support for Mustache templates
- Metrica — Client side statistics collection framework
- Opauth integration extension — Opauth library integration
- Opauth social login extension — Capturing user profiles from social media
- reCaptcha (v.2) extension — Google NoCaptcha
- Mediawiki logo — just some tryouts around mediawiki logo
- Semantic Query Interface — Programmatic interface for querying Semantic Mediawiki data from code
- Views — Very simple template engine.
- Model — Very simple models pattern.
- MediawikiFS— Attach mediawiki pages as remote drive to your computer.