I have written for the codding challenge a beginning of an upload wizard for the Android Wikipedia app. This wizard is a port of the desktop one adapted to mobile size and native app. This is only a begging. I have a very few time, I don't know if I have time to finish it.
This is only a beginning. Expand the list.
- Many crash of the upload on unstable connections.
- 2 Nov.. The fist commit.
- 5 Nov.. A second commit after a merge with the trunk of the app : Rewriting of the login form. Add of a loader widget.
- 5 Nov.. A third commit : Preview of the file.
- 11 Nov.. A forth and a fifth commits : ui amelioration and add of location in the form after a new merge with the trunk.
- i18n when the code will be pretty stable.
- Description in other languages than english.
- Add more than one cat.
- other licences.
- localisation with help of the GPS,
- Create real form rather than inputs only for a navigation with the enter keyboard button.
- Option for an automatic login.
Put here your suggestions !