BiWeekly Report V
The last two weeks were spent on the automation tasks. The following functionalities were added.
- GeoJSON files are now generated through a Python script. It does not depend on any external source.
- SPARQL Queries can be added by the user . Earlier that depended on Wikidata.
- Labels are now available beneath each point.
- Specific markers for different features are now available on the maps. For example, hospitals now have a different icon scheme, and metro stations have a different scheme.
- The popups now have more information than ever. Things like coordinates and place description are available.
- Queries now have a template structure.
In the coming weeks, the queries will be made more user oriented. There can be variables for substitution that can be used for different SPARQL query templates.