|Babel user information|
I’m Sébastien Beyou from France, now retired sysop and simple editor on the French-language Wikipédia. Interested by MediaWiki since many years (2007), I didn’t contribute to the code by lack of time, but instead follow the developments, help some users, and translate into French [note: I’m pretty sure my English sentences are not correctly phrased; I would be very grateful if you correct them sometimes]. Since August 2013 — I have more time — I try to contribute in the MediaWiki code and/or around MediaWiki ecosystem (translation, documentation, quality, etc.).
Since 2015 I propose a professional technical help to enterprises in France, which want to set up a beautiful MediaWiki instance, please see our company Wiki Valley.
- User:Seb35/ScreenViewer (2011) a diaporama for Commons images
- User:Seb35/Terminology (2014) notes about adding a terminology module in Translate
- User:Seb35/modifyToolbox (2015) small extension to modify the links in the toolbox
- User:Seb35/MediaWiki Archaeology (2016) feedback about installation of MediaWiki from 1.28 to 1.1
- Extensions I created
- Extension:HSTS a small extension to deploy HSTS (to force HTTPS)
- Extension:BackwardsTimeTravel a now deprecated extension to recreate the historical rendering of templates
- Extension:MediaWikiFarm an extension to manage multiple wikis and MediaWiki versions
- http://wiki.seb35.fr/Extension:GitSynchro an extension to push and pull MediaWiki pages via Git
- Interesting pages
- wikitech:User:Quiddity/How it all works (architecture graphs)