TODO[edit | edit source]
Setup SCP support - https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Wikinaut/Help:Access_to_instances_with_PuTTY_and_WinSCP Setup port forwarding with moodle 2.5 instance setup tmux
Translate Wiki[edit | edit source]
- Solar on labs
- Salarium integration
Berlin Hackaton[edit | edit source]
OAI Extension[edit | edit source]
This extention needs to updated to work a little differently. It needs to provide the content info
- Trigger updates on link change:
- Output To be modified to the following format
|DataDump (HTML for pages/JSON for wikidata / URI for files)|
|Metadata in JSON - pages listed below|
|Page Meta Data|
|Internal link List|
|Exernal Links List|
|InterWiki Links List|
|Catagory List Visible|
|Catagory List Hidden|
|Cache Hits Weekly|
|Cache Hits Weekly Normalaised|
WikiData[edit | edit source]
Schedule video confrence with BugMiester
|WikiData Page Data|
Hackathon 2013[edit | edit source]
- Tron bot - Quality analytics + advice for new articles
- Orwell01 - Sandbox edit test
- Needs a ~/.description
- Orwell02 - Group edit export to Gephi
- Orwell03 - plsi + grammar check
- Orwell04 - Configurable checks
- SVG Comics gadget to display animated SVG comics based on Arun Ganesh D3 enchanced Map gadget.
- Bootsrap skin for moodle based on ....
- User:Ocaasi (room mate) USA who does many projects including the wikipedia library and the wikipedia adventure.
- Martijn Hoekstra - Helps with AfC Stats.
- User:Luis Felipe Schenone (roomate) - Helped with Widget design (Argentina)
- Evan Rosen (room mate) wiki metrics developer from the analytics team.
- Chris Steipp Senior Security Engineer working on OpenId & OAUTH development.
- User:Yug fr Wiktionary wiki data migration & maps design. Recommends http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Israel_location_map.svg as basis svg maps for Israel.
- wikt:fr:User:Darkdadaah anothe fr wikitionary
- User:Kolossos Czech dev in the Czech Wikipedia - we met in Berlin and Amsterdam (Like puzzles)
- Peter Bena Czech project lead of huggle the (Who is a volunteer labs ops who knows the tool migration stuff.
- User:Yurik who works at on wikipedia zero.
- Magioladitis lead developer of auto wiki browser
- User:Erik Zachte of the analytics team who makes monthly aggregates of Wikipedia dumps.
- User:Planemad Arun Ganesh - map developer
- Susanna anas phd interested in maps and memorabilia ...
- User:Kelson open zim and Kiwix !!
- Antoine Musso - Jenkins and search
- User:MarkAHershberger Old timer like me.
- User:Henna - Report issues with Vargrent (64 bit python)
- Merlijn van Deen - Pywikipedia bot assitence
- Maarten Dammers - WLM solr connection.
- Sebastiaan - intersted in video teaching scripts
- The wiki loves art guy
- firstname.lastname@example.org Kimmo (room mate) from Finland
- mike rubio email@example.com (room mate) from the Philippines.
- user:lyhana8 french developer of Wiktionary project migration to wikidata
Extension Ideas[edit | edit source]
- Latex Diagram Builder (Latex to SVG script)
- take latext diagram in a <latexD><\latexD>
- Outputs an SVG of the diagram.
- Easy to do since latex can work a command line application.
- Gambit extension
- Take an extensive form game
- Generate diagram
- Generate solutions
- Easy to do since gambit works as a command line application.
- cannot make ess reports
Confrences[edit | edit source]
SOLR[edit | edit source]
Stuff[edit | edit source]
- Cooperate with
- Google on NLP
Summer Of Code[edit | edit source]
Lucene Lemma Analyzers based on Morphology Extraction from Wikipedia Text[edit | edit source]
- Part 1: use & expand induction software to process exiting languages.
- Lemmas to word sense:
- exsiting works
- semantic frames - verb "think" (about) takes a noun complement XXX. In hungarian this is more explicit. Can be powerfull format for representing knowldge in sentences. Could be used to convert text to relation. (go, go to XXX,go from XXX to YYY) not many relations are needed. Verbs of motions, events,
- logic frames - map simple senteces to a prologu like logic structure
- Part 2 extract semantic frames from (part of speech tagged) corpus.
- semantic networks used in wikipedia
- search and retrieve sample sentences for semantic frame patterns
Lucene - Automatic Query Expansion System[edit | edit source]
use SVD or other methods to make a cross language word nets
User Fingerprinting[edit | edit source]
- anonymous fingerprinting for:
- free unregisterd editor contribution.
- sock pupet detection
- probably not a good GSOC concept
Lucene - NG Wiki Parser Filter[edit | edit source]
Integrate the cutting edge parser as a lucne filter to allow offline indexing of wiki source. Deliverable: up to date wikipedia parser. Problems - no specs Problem - templates THis will probably be one of my own projects if I get to work full time
UIMA Content Extraction From Talk Pages[edit | edit source]
Use UIMA to automate content extraction talk and user Talk Pages. This is to facilitate tracking of action on various policies. Product a Q&A system.
This is on the frnge of contetnt analytics.
Corpus Stuff[edit | edit source]
- http://nlp.cs.nyu.edu/wikipedia-data/ A Wikipedia-based Corpus Reference Tool
Foot notes[edit | edit source]
- Machine Translation
- Media Wiki's
- data structure
- real time collaboration
- search lib
- language detection
- checking external links
- testing search
- Statistics & data mining
- source control
- search engine
- language detection
- translation memory
- content analytics frame work
- SOLR PHP integration
Subpages[edit | edit source]