- Deploying all of the things from The Ozarks
- After 4 years at deviantART and a year freelancing, I'm thrilled to join the Wikimedia Foundation as a Release Engineer.
I have many responsibilities as a Release engineer at the Wikimedia Foundation. The most significant among them are as follows:
- Maintain and improve Wikimedia's fork of Phabricator, as well as the production deployment at phabricator.wikimedia.org.
- Ongoing development of various deployment tools and infrastructure.
- Rotating responsibility for the Mediawiki Train Deployments.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of our Continuous Integration infrastructure.
Disclaimer: I work for the Wikimedia Foundation, and this is the account I intend to use for edits or statements I make in that role. However, the Foundation does not vet all my activity, so edits, statements, or other contributions made by this account may not reflect the views of the Foundation.