User:Leucosticte/WikiProject Interwiki Integration
Welcome to WikiProject Interwiki Integration!
This project is devoted to developing code and documentation related to interwiki integration. This includes both integration among wikis on the same wiki farm (e.g. Wikimedia), among totally independent wikis with separate owners and servers, and everything in between (e.g. Wikia). This project seeks to enable continuity and centralizaton of discussions leading to a coherent strategy toward cross-wiki integration, and to cultivate a group of greybeards who can provide assistance to newcomers seeking to get involved in this area of the MediaWiki codebase.
- Cross-wiki page existence detection (Bug 11)
- Cross-wiki talk page notification (Bug 1066)
- Single recent changes on several MediaWikis (Bug 3544)
- Create a way to change home wiki in CentralAuth (Bug 14234)
- Create a transwiki wiki (Bug 16568) — Create a hub devoted to cross-wiki data exchange.
- w:Wikipedia:Integrated watchlists (Bug 3525) — Enable integrated watchlists on systems such as Wikimedia.
- Search all wikis at once (Bug 1837)
- Implement the Interlanguage extension in Wikipedia (Bug 15607)
- Resolve searchNs collisions on wiki farms with a shared user table (Bug 23741)
- Central database for interwiki (Bug 11423)
- Provide method to store API/DB information for interwiki sites (Bug 23999)
- Reasonably efficient interwiki transclusion (Bug 9890)
- Extension:RPED — Remote page existence detection; used to provide existence-detecting wikilinks to Wikipedia; presently experimental and needing something like the cross-wiki hub mentioned above
- Extension:Integration — Forthcoming extension to fix bugs 11 and 3525.
- Extension:Interlanguage — Grabs interlanguage links from another wiki
- Tisane 01:05, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
- Timeshifter 17:52, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- Diego Grez 22:08, 31 May 2010 (UTC)