Hello, My name is Connor Schlesiger. I have been computing systems undergrad for five years.
I have exposure to C++, Java, Perl, and Python.
A list of courses I have taken can be found on my LinkedIn page.
I am also intersted in conceptual, functional, and industrial design methodologies, and semiotics.
- I have completed my university's 4th year software engineering project. The project page can be found here.
- Although my early interests were in programming, during the last couple years I have really enjoyed systems administration. I also enjoy learning about security methods.
- For the last three years, I have been learning and using GNU/Linux systems (particularily Debian).
- I have experience using and administering several server side applications including Shorewall, Squid, OpenVPN, Samba, Nginx, FastCGI, Node.js, Postfix, Dovecot, OpenSSL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IIS, Active Directory, and MSSQL.
Areas of Improvement:
- I need to begin to publish more of my rough work, projects, and open source contributions.
- I must further familiarize myself with common libraries; such as jQuery.
- I need become more comfortable with Git.