Parsoid attempt Virtual machine
Install Lubuntu 13.04 i386
apt-get install nodejs npm
nodejs --version v0.6.19..... d'oh
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chris-lea/node.js-legacy
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nodejs npm
nodejs--version v0.8.25 .... hurrrah.
apt-get install git
hey what do u know it worked.
- m:Page access restriction with MediaWiki
- Extension:Read Restrict - I like it except ln files didn't work for me, so I had to make 2 wikis.
Extensions I tried
Extension:Wikiwyg I couldn't get this one working properly
Projects on Mediawiki
My current mediawiki project is to subcategorize all of the extensions available to mediawiki to make it easier to find extensions based on their function.
See extension categorization discussion for more information.
- Currently HappyDog is modifying the template to allow me to subcategorize the extensions easily.04:55, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
- "extensions still listed in Category:Extensions have a manual link to that category, which should be removed. --HappyDog 14:03, 13 July 2007 (UTC)"
- currently removing manual category:extensions from remaining extensions
Maybe after categorizing extensions I would like to find out how I can help move extensions from metawiki.... but looks like the categorizing is going to take a while.