Questions asked by me on Project:Support desk
Why this section?
As I couldn't find any bookmarking system for pretty listing of all the pages I want to follow (unlike Watchlist - which lists any changes in the topics chronologically) so I though it would be easy to list them here to keep track of all the pages I participated. Note: This list doesn't include the questions I answered in the Support desk. Only the questions I asked.
Finally, the list
- Submitting sitemap to Google
- Ideal frequency of sitemap generation
- Allowing raw page indexing by Internet Archiver
- Disallow: / in robots.txt file
- Without MobileFrontend extension
- Why disallow all the different spelling of Special
- Automatic creation of alt text for images
- Different way to create sitemaps with only non-www URLs of the website
- Robots.txt blocking Google bot?
- Redirect in the Main Page of MediaWiki website - bad for SEO?
- Changing $wgServer value in a running website
- Disallowing /w/index.php? in robots.txt - will it stop crawling the whole site?
- Some way to enable the users to report a page to admin for delete?
- Progress till now and any alternate way
- Structured data - Progress till now and any alternate way - this is the repitition of the question right above.
- Wikipedia templates license?
- Slideshow not working on MinervaNeue theme based mobile page
- How to make a MediaWiki website "more" compliant to GDPR?
- Creating "Support desk"-style forum
- Hide user IP address in anonymous editing
Well, I am one of the developer of a website (learni.online) run using MediaWiki software. And... I am your friend.