Translation UX/Design feedback 6
The goal of this round was to validate the latest additions of the translation workflow prototypes. It was a short round of tests planned for a couple of users.
Test with User #71 on 30 Jan
- User noticed and used the paste option.
- The outdated warning was not shown when the user opened an outdated message from the list.
- The user considers that it would be helpful to highlight the outdated part.
- When modifying a translation, the user is interested in contacting the author of a translation. The user tried to look for such functionality in the "secondary action" dropdown (not yet available).
- The user did not notices the group selector.
- The user is confused after a translated message is opened since the save button disabled state is not clear.
- Filters were not noticed initially.
- The lin for all languages was missing.
Test with user #28 on 6 Feb
- The user did not initially noticed the project selector.
- The user comments that the period of time for "recent messages" was not clear.
- The user thinks by mistake that the list is short because didn't noticed more messages were loading.
- The user skips translations by mistake. The save translation button was not noticed initially.
- The user does not understand some technical messages (such as "%Y-%m-%d") to translate and skips them.
- The user tries to add a suggestion by clicking on the suggestion block initially.
- The user is able to search and filter in both source and target languages.
- The user looks for a way to search for words in both source and target languages at the same time.
- Elements were understood in general.
- Search was considered to perform the search for user provided translations.
I what to ex Love Hannon bauer