I'm having the same error message and I think I have finished updating. I have several other similar errors when trying to edit pages, delete pages, etc.. while logged in. Editing pages without logging in seems to work fine.
This is an update from 1.15.0.
PHP: 5.2.15 (cgi-fcgi)
I may have botched the update at several steps. Here is what I've done:
- Uploaded new files
- Re-Ran the web installer per instructions, but may have selected the wrong database type. It returned that it was expecting schema5 and found schema 4 and could not convert it to schema 5. The result was error messages like the above.
- Re-Ran the web installer again using the backward compatible option for schema 4. No change in error messages.
- Ran update.php script from SSH shell (It appears I might have been using PHP4 though). No change in error messages.
- Re-Ran the update.php script from SSH shell using PHP5 for sure. No change in error messages.
- Finally I tried uploading a back up of the database, and ran the update.php script on it, but it looks like my backup may have issues as it did not import cleanly. I could not get it to work at all and switched back to the original partially updated database with the error messages, which is where I am now.
I'm sorry, I realize this is a mess. Any hope?
Thanks for any help, which I would really appreciate. I'm about at my whits end with this.
Just edited this after logging in, which I should have done before, sorry..