|This is a screenshot of the MediaWiki software. MediaWiki as a whole is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or higher (GPLv2+). View the text of the GNU General Public License version 2 at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Official logos of the Wikimedia Foundation, if contained in this screenshot are copyrighted and licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license. This screenshot also contains additional content that is not part of the MediaWiki interface as described above. This is covered by the following license:No license specified! Please check the details and correct them.
- CONTENT is used to specify what other content is visible in the screenshot, and should be replaced with one of the following values:
- none - there is no content, or all content is part of the MediaWiki user-interface.
- wikipedia - The screenshot is of a Wikipedia page.
- gfdl - The content is released under the GFDL license (but is not Wikipedia content).
- free - The content is released under any other 'free or open source' license (not GFDL). In this case you can use the 'free' parameter to indicate a template to be used (see below).
- unfree - The content is proprietary and is not distributed under any 'free or open source' license.
- Any other value will cause the image to be placed in Category:MW screenshots with unspecified content and will need fixing.
- SKIN is used to specify which skin is being used in the screenshot:
- none - No skin-specific content is visible (which is unlikely...)
- One of the following built-in skins: vector (the default skin), otherwise chick, classic, cologneblue, modern, monobook, myskin, nostalgia, simple. (note standard also exists as an alias for classic)
- Any other value will cause the image to be placed in Category:MW screenshots with no skin specified and will need fixing.
- FREE is an optional parameter, only used if content=free. In this case, the parameter names a template to be used to specify the license (don't include the curly brackets). For example: free=PD.