The mobile apps team decided to go native. How are we syncing iOS and Android development? How does the process work? Is alignment enforced? What about design and product management, testing? And of course where are the opportunities for contribution. This could be food for the Tech Talk in May.
About this board
Please start a new discussion to propose a topic for a Tech Talk or a Wikipedia Engineering Meetup.
Syncing iOS and Android native development
Proposal to consolidate tech calendars in Phabricator
Check Phab:T1035 - Consolidate the many tech events calendars in Phabricator's calendar.
Best time for online meetings / activities
33 participants took the survey to define good times to volunteer. The results:
- Saturday 6pm UTC / 11am PDT was the most voted (18 people)
- Saturday 5-11pm UTC (13-15 people)
- Sunday 6pm UTC (15 people)
- Sunday 7-11pm UTC (11-14 people)
- Monday, Thursday 5-8pm UTC (up to 13 people)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 5-8pm UTC (up to 10 people)