Release status: stable
|Description||A responsive skin developed for various Scratch Wikis|
|Compatibility policy||Master maintains backwards compatibility.|
|PHP||5.5+ (However MediaWiki 1.35 requires PHP 7.3.19+)|
README on GitHub
|Translate the ScratchWikiSkin2 skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
This skin is not compatible with VisualEditor.
ScratchWikiSkin2 is a responsive skin developed for the various Scratch Wikis.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadSkin( 'ScratchWikiSkin2' );
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.
To use this skin, you may need to make modifications to the code base, potentially forking it, as permittable by the code's software license.
- The Scratch logo in the navbar can be customized with
- The footer links are intended to mimic the Scratch website, and thus are not meant to be removed. However they can be disabled by adding additional CSS to
MediaWiki:Scratchwikiskin2.css, and their text (but not URLs) is controlled by