Release status: stable
|Description||Simple orange skin based on Twitter's Bootstrap library. Originally and continuously developed for WikiSkripta.|
|Latest version||2.0.4 (2020-02-11)|
|License||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Download||Download master snapshot
|Translate the Medik skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix;|
The Medik skin is a simple Bootstrap-based skin originally developed for WikiSkripta.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'Medik' );
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.
It is possible to set the color theme by inserting
$wgMedikColor to your
$wgMedikColor = '#FF0000';
Possible values are either hex values of HTML colors, or named values as used in CSS.
$wgMedikColor = 'blue';
Default value is
#ffbe00 as used in WikiSkripta project.
Note that this skin is responsive by default, i.e. it fits the screen both on deskops and on mobile screens. If you need unresponsive design, just set in LocalSettings.php:
$wgMedikResponsive = false;
Every user is able to change the default font size in his/her user settings. It's found in
Special:Preferences under the skin preferences.
Created by Petr Kajzar, 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Czech Republic, 2019.
This skin is:
- based on Bootstrap (licensed under MIT license),
- using popper.js (licensed under MIT license),
- based on Skin:Example (licensed under CC0),
- created for WikiSkripta medical wiki
- and released under Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal license.
To the extent possible under law, I have dedicated all copyright and related and neighboring rights to this software to the public domain worldwide. This software is distributed without any warranty.
Other skins and extensions based on Bootstrap: