Release status: unknown
|Description||Mozilla Cavendish Theme based on Cavendish style by Gabriel Wicke.|
|Latest version||2.3.3 (2013-07-15)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Example||Web Community Wiki|
|Translate the Cavendish skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix;|
This skin is a rework of the skin formerly used at wiki.mozilla.org. It has been modified to work better with new versions of MediaWiki. The newest version is used at www.wecowi.de. The development is not finished yet. There will be new versions of this skin in future, so stay in touch. The current version is working with Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, IE7 and IE8. IE6 was not tested but it's likely not working completely.
The skin was mostly developed for the newest trunk-version of MediaWiki. For this version all features are supported.
Sourcecode and latest version at github.com.
- 0.9.2: works with MW 1.15.1
- 0.9.5: Some bugs were reported, but could not be verified yet.
- 1.2.0: big rework and uses many elements from MonoBook skin, so that it should be compatible to most MW Versions.
- 1.3.1: was tested with MediaWiki 1.16.5 and 1.17.0 and 1.19alpha.
- 1.3.3: bugfixes and added support for MediaWiki 1.15
- 1.3.6: bugfixes and added option for Google +1 button
- 1.5.0: Droped Support for older Versions of MediaWiki and cleaned code
- 1.6.0: Cleanup of old compatibilties
- 1.6.1: print.css improved
- 1.6.3: print improved and QR-Code added to pront page
- 1.6.4: small improvments
Download to Skins folder and unzip. That's all!
There are different options for the skin that can be set in cavendish/config.php
- $cavendishLogoURL – link to the logo that should be displayed in the header
- $cavendishLogoWidth – width of the logo as a number in px
- $cavendishLogoHeight – height of the logo as a number in px
- $cavendishLogoMargin – offset on top of the logo
- $cavendishSiteWith – fixed width of the content area, if not set it's dynamic
- $cavendishExtensionCSS – set this to false if you do not want to use Cavendish CSS for Extensions