Outdated translations are marked like this.
To report security bugs, vulnerabilities or other issues please follow our reporting process.
Receive MediaWiki release notifications
Subscribe to the low-traffic mediawiki-announce mailing list to receive notifications of new MediaWiki releases by email.
This will include all security fix releases as well as other new versions. Anyone running a MediaWiki installation is strongly recommended to subscribe.
Educational and training material
- 手册:安全 — information for system administrators about tightening up security for MediaWiki installations
- Security for developers — information for developers about tightening up security
Related security content
|Project||Use by Wikimedia Security Team|
|mediawiki.org||General content for policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), etc. Official Security team page.|
|wikitech.wikimedia.org||Procedural or instructional material that is not training.|
|office.wikimedia.org (non-public)||Sensitive or private content. Must have a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with the Wikimedia Foundation and appropriate access.|
|foundation.wikimedia.org||Canonical location for official policies of the Wikimedia Foundation|
Understanding the Wikimedia Security Team's documentation structure.
- Security/Application Security Pipeline
- Security/Guides/Draft/Golang Security Best Practices
- Security/Guides/SQL Queries and 3rd Party Packages
- Security/SOP/Access to Phabricator Security Issues
- Security/SOP/Application Security Reviews
- Security/SOP/Requests For Service
- Security/SOP/Security Preview
- Security/SOP/Security Readiness Reviews/Response Templates
- Security/Training resources