This is the monthly update for 2018-03
- iOS and Android apps are finishing up and about to release synced Reading Lists to stores in mid April. 
- iOS will begin working on user-customizable Explore feed in their next release (similar to what is available on Android now).
- Android is working on improved user experience, especially improving support for multi-lingual users.
- Published the results of the Page previews a/b test on English and German Wikipedia
- Deployed html Page previews to all Wikipedias - now, all html within the article summary will show in Page previews. This fixes a number of outstanding bugs related to mathematical and chemical formulas, bolding, etc. 
- Made changes main page of Hindi Wikipedia on the mobile website
- Updated the modal for page issues to improve readability
- The Reading Lists Service has a dashboard.
- The ability to override Wikidata descriptions was added to English Wikipedia. (T184000)
- TemplateStyles were enabled on all Wikivoyages. ((T189834)
- New Reader updates can be found at Meta.
Other Noteworthy Stuff
- Josh Minor, product owner of the iOS App, wrote an article about his experiences PM’ing in public
- Brad Jorsch, Adam Baso, and Gergö Tisza wrote a blog post about TemplateStyles and formatting more content for mobile devices
- From New Readers, Anne Gomez had two posts, one about the Orange Foundation’s work in Africa and one about Doc James' efforts to expanding the reach of Wikipedia's medical information.