This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.
WikiProject SysAdmins is not active anymore.
See Sysadmin hub instead.
For questions and help, see Communication.
|Home||Discussion||Participants||Projects||Ideas & Requests||Documentation||Barnstars|
Following are ongoing projects of WikiProject SysAdmins. All (that includes you) are invited to participate in each of our ongoing projects.
Update sysadmin related documentation on MediaWiki.org.
- List of best or most common extensions
- More tutorials
- List of model wikis to borrow design elements from
Brainstorm and develop new or improved support resources for third-party wiki sysadmin.
- Identify group interested in offering "office hours" for sysadmins
- Work with Wikimedia Labs to develop sandbox tools for sysadmins
- Ability to test on "dummy installations" of multiple versions of MediaWiki
MediaWiki on Postgres
Work on compatibility of MediaWiki to run on Postgres based databases.
- Greg Sabino Mullane