We are working on the migration of several developer infrastructure services to one single Phabricator instance. It's a very exciting project! We welcome your help.
- Git and Gerrit users are welcome to the Gerrit-Migration project. We need help learning about the possibilities of Phabricator in this area: what is missing, what exists in a different way, what is remarkably interesting, which are the blockers that should be reported upstream?
- As a PHP developer, you're welcome to contribute enhancements and new features upstream. Learn more at Phabricator/Code.
Beware, the Phabricator team may change this sequence as plans evolve (although we try not to).
- Deployment of https://legalpad.wikimedia.org/ (project) Done
- Migration of data from fab.wmflabs.org to phabricator.wikimedia.org Done
- New test instance in Labs open to everyone, blocked by Done
- phabricator.wikimedia.org open to all Wikimedia users Done
- Test instance containing Bugzilla reports automatically migrated
- Done end of Bugzilla preview feedback period, announcement of Bugzilla migration date.
- Bugzilla migration (1-4 days downtime, see detailed timeline), blocked by
- Community review of the Bugzilla migration test instance (two weeks) Done
- Bugzilla to Phabricator import script Done
- Elasticsearch (but temporarily reverted) Done
- Move Bugzilla to old-bugzilla.wikimedia.org as a read-only instance Done
- Automatic redirects from Bugzilla reports to Phabricator tasks Done
- Wiki templates for Bugzilla pointing to Phabricator Done
- Gerrit plugin to sync tasks with code reviews Done
- IRC bots reporting Phabricator activity Done
- How to organize projects Done
- How to claim Bugzilla reports Done
- Documentation for Bugzilla users Done
- Communication plan Done
- Done Approval from Wikimedia Foundation Engineering management
- Done Reminder: Bugzilla migrated projects and tasks must be Visible To Public
- RT migration (8 hours downtime of Phabricator; blocked by Done except for minor queues, 2014-12-18 00:00UTC-08:00UTC: Phabricator RT migration:
- Burndown charts & migration from Scrumbugz Done
- Total migration from Mingle; cf. T825 Done, 2015-06-30:
- Procurement queue migrated from RT to Phabricator Done, 2015-11-09: Phabricator RT migration:
- In progress Total migration from Trello; cf. T825
- Total migration of code browsing from Gitblit to Diffusion; cf. Gitblit-Deprecate (contains the blockers) and Diffusion (about the tool itself) Done, 2016-06-29:
- To do Total migration of code review from Gerrit to Differential; cf. Gerrit-Migration (contains the blockers) and Differential (about the tool itself)