This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.
The underlying RfC was declined, see T119908
We are working on the migration of several developer infrastructure services to one single Phabricator instance. It's a very exciting project! We welcome your help.
- Git and Gerrit users are welcome to the Gerrit-Migration project. We need help learning about the possibilities of Phabricator in this area: what is missing, what exists in a different way, what is remarkably interesting, which are the blockers that should be reported upstream?
- As a PHP developer, you're welcome to contribute enhancements and new features upstream. Learn more at Phabricator/Code.
Beware, the Phabricator team may change this sequence as plans evolve (although we try not to).
- Done Deployment of https://legalpad.wikimedia.org/ (project)
- Done Migration of data from fab.wmflabs.org to phabricator.wikimedia.org
- Done New test instance in Labs open to everyone, blocked by
- Done phabricator.wikimedia.org open to all Wikimedia users
- Done Test instance containing Bugzilla reports automatically migrated
- Done end of Bugzilla preview feedback period, announcement of Bugzilla migration date.
- Done, 2014-11-21: Bugzilla migration (1-4 days downtime, see detailed timeline), blocked by
- Done Community review of the Bugzilla migration test instance (two weeks)
- Done Bugzilla to Phabricator import script
- Done Elasticsearch (but temporarily reverted)
- Done Move Bugzilla to old-bugzilla.wikimedia.org as a read-only instance
- Done Automatic redirects from Bugzilla reports to Phabricator tasks
- Done Wiki templates for Bugzilla pointing to Phabricator
- Done Gerrit plugin to sync tasks with code reviews
- Done IRC bots reporting Phabricator activity
- Done How to organize projects
- Done How to claim Bugzilla reports
- Done Documentation for Bugzilla users
- Done Communication plan
- Done Approval from Wikimedia Foundation Engineering management
- Done Reminder: Bugzilla migrated projects and tasks must be Visible To Public
- Done except for minor queues, 2014-12-18 00:00UTC-08:00UTC: Phabricator RT migration: RT migration (8 hours downtime of Phabricator; blocked by
- Done Burndown charts & migration from Scrumbugz
- Done, 2015-06-30: Total migration from Mingle; cf. T825
- Done, 2015-11-09: Phabricator RT migration: Procurement queue migrated from RT to Phabricator
- Done, 2017-01-18: Total migration from Trello; cf. T825
- Done, 2016-06-29: Total migration of code browsing from Gitblit to Diffusion; cf. Gitblit-Deprecate (contains the blockers) and Diffusion (about the tool itself)
- Declined: Total migration of code review from Gerrit to Differential; cf. Gerrit-Migration (contains the blockers) and Differential (about the tool itself)