|Objective Revision Evaluation Service (ORES)|
Feedback and how to join
The following links are features, gadgets, bots and services that use ORES.
Integration with MediaWiki
- Shows ORES edit quality predictions on Special:RecentChanges, Special:Watchlist and article history pages. As part of the Edit Review Improvements project, the Collaboration team is designing improvements to RecentChanges and Watchlist that take advantage of ORES predictions. See also New filters for edit review
- ORES review tool
- Uses ORES predictions to highlight edits that are likely to be damaging in RecentChanges, Watchlist, and UserContributions.
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits
- New filters for edit review
- Uses ORES predictions to highlight edits that are likely to be damaging in RecentChanges, and Watchlist.
- Uses ORES predictions to highlight edits that are likely to be damaging in a 3rd party application
- RTRC - Real-Time Recent Changes
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits in a realtime feed of edits on top of RecentChanges
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits in a cross-wiki watchlist
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits in a realtime feed of edits in a 3rd party web application
- CopyPatrol tool
- Uses ORES predictions along with other sources of signal to detect potential copyright violations
- WikiEdu recent student activity dashboard
- Supports student quality/productivity measurements using ORES article quality models.
- WikiEdu article finder
- Helps students find articles to work on using ORES article quality scores
- Provides quick-access buttons for patrollers. Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits. (See also Gadget-fastbuttons.js)
- Reports bot
- Uses ORES article quality predictions to generate WikiProject activity reports.
- Loads data tables and uses ORES to predict article quality.
- Provides personalized suggestions and includes ORES article quality predictions
- Uses ORES in addition to another algorithms to revert vandalic editions
- Uses ORES predictions to autoreview FlaggedRevs edits
- Uses ORES predictions to stabilize articles automatically (via mediawiki FlaggedRevs) when specific rules are met. (See fi:user:VakauttajaBot)