< ORESJump to navigation Jump to search
Feedback and how to join
The following links are features, gadgets, bots and services that use ORES.
Integration with MediaWiki
- Shows ORES edit quality predictions on Special:RecentChanges, Special:Watchlist and article history pages. As part of the Edit Review Improvements project, the Collaboration team designed improvements to RecentChanges and Watchlist that take advantage of ORES predictions. See also New filters for edit review
- Shows ORES draft quality and article quality predictions on Special:NewPagesFeed to help patrollers more efficiently review new article drafts.
- Newcomer homepage (tasks)
- Uses ORES topic routing to recommend tasks to newcomers based on their interests.
- ORES review tool
- Uses ORES predictions to highlight edits that are likely to be damaging in RecentChanges, Watchlist, and UserContributions.
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits
- New filters for edit review
- Uses ORES predictions to highlight edits that are likely to be damaging in RecentChanges, and Watchlist.
- Uses ORES predictions to highlight edits that are likely to be damaging in a 3rd party application
- RTRC - Real-Time Recent Changes
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits in a realtime feed of edits on top of RecentChanges
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits in a cross-wiki watchlist
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits in a realtime feed of edits in a 3rd party web application
- CopyPatrol tool
- Uses ORES predictions along with other sources of signal to detect potential copyright violations
- Wikidata Vandalism Dashboard
- Uses ORES predictions to highlight potential vandalism in Wikidata.
- Provides quick-access buttons for patrollers. Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits. (See also Gadget-fastbuttons.js)
- ORC - Open-ended Recent Changes tool
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits in a RC patrolling suite
- Uses ORES predictions to autoreview FlaggedRevs edits
- Uses ORES predictions to stabilize articles automatically (via mediawiki FlaggedRevs) when specific rules are met. (See fi:user:VakauttajaBot)
- Uses ORES to revert vandalism in es.wikipedia
- Uses ORES to highlight likely damaging edits.
New page patrolling
- Uses ORES article quality and draft quality predictions to implement a backlog of drafts that are pending review.
- mw:Page Curation
- Uses ORES article quality and draft quality predictions to sort and filter a backlog of drafts that are pending review.
Article quality assessment
- Uses ORES predictions to make suggestions to users as they assess articles.
- A user-script that displays article quality predictions on the top of articles (and items in Wikidata), on history pages, and next to article links in lists.
- Outreach Dashboard article finder
- Helps students find articles to work on using ORES article quality scores
- Reports bot
- Uses ORES article quality predictions to generate WikiProject activity reports.
- Loads data tables and uses ORES to predict article quality to route editors to low quality/high pageview articles.
- Provides personalized suggestions and includes ORES article quality predictions
- Article quality suggestions
- Provides suggestions for bringing an article up to C class by interrogating ORES article quality models
- Newcomer homepage tasks
- Provides topic filtering for newcomer focused task UI
- AfC sorting
- Provides a topic sorted list of new article drafts in Wikipedia.
- Swedish Wikipedia quality change gadget
- Shows a popup message when an article has been edited, giving the editor an indication of how the edit changed the quality of the article.
- WikiEdu recent student activity dashboard
- Supports classroom Wikipedia editing with quality/productivity measurements using ORES article quality models.